I will always remember a story told by another mama in our natural childbirth community. She was a labor doula, and was studying to become a midwife. She had coached countless women within our community during their births, and she was valued for her calm and encouraging exterior. When you were in labor, she was read more of this
- Stepping Down from The Edge – Calming Your Fears During Labor
- Calming Fears of Childbirth During Pregnancy
- Preventing Autism During Infancy
- Avoiding Autism Begins In Utero
- 3 Subtle Symptoms Worth Your Attention
- Why You Should Consider Hiring a Doula
- An Essential Reading List for Natural Childbirth
- Childbirth Preparation Classes: Are They Worth Your Time and Money?
- 3 Ways to Work Through the Fear of Pregnancy Loss
- How To Assess Cervical Fluid
Birth Blog Carnivals Breastfeeding Charting Help Dealing With Infertility Dealing With Loss Dealing With the Little Ones Endometriosis Family Planning Fertility Flower Studies Fertility Massage Homeschooling/Unschooling Mental Wellness Natural Contraception Nutritional Healing Organic Food PCOS PostPartum Preconception Nutrition Pregnancy Pregnancy Loss Week Preparing to Conceive Seedcamp Sustainable Living
Want to tell your readers that you use Fertility Flower?
Add a button to your site – copy and paste the code below. Thanks!
ilityflower.com/images/ffBadge.png" alt="ffBadge" width="240" height="100" /></a>