Have you ever wondered why women hire doulas and whether this type of support person is someone you need on your birth team? Doulas are birth professionals who can fill specific roles in both the hospital and home birthing environments. While a doctor, nurse, and midwife is focused mainly on the health of your baby read more of this
- Why You Should Consider Hiring a Doula
- An Essential Reading List for Natural Childbirth
- Childbirth Preparation Classes: Are They Worth Your Time and Money?
- 3 Ways to Work Through the Fear of Pregnancy Loss
- How To Assess Cervical Fluid
- 4 Things to Balance Mood Swings During Pregnancy
- How to Eat to Prevent Eclampsia
- Intuitive Eating and Pregnancy Cravings: A Good Team
- How to Address Breastfeeding Challenges
- The Real Benefits of Nursing Your Baby
Birth Blog Carnivals Breastfeeding Charting Help Dealing With Infertility Dealing With Loss Dealing With the Little Ones Endometriosis Family Planning Fertility Flower Studies Fertility Massage Homeschooling/Unschooling Mental Wellness Natural Contraception Nutritional Healing Organic Food PCOS PostPartum Preconception Nutrition Pregnancy Pregnancy Loss Week Preparing to Conceive Seedcamp Sustainable Living
Want to tell your readers that you use Fertility Flower?
Add a button to your site – copy and paste the code below. Thanks!
ilityflower.com/images/ffBadge.png" alt="ffBadge" width="240" height="100" /></a>