Well-known WAPF foodie and natural fertility expert, Donielle Baker, has a newly released book on natural fertility. I’m really excited about this, friends, because (as Donielle says), going ‘natural’ doesn’t mean ‘doing nothing’.
The book is called Naturally Knocked Up (just like her blog) and covers it all.
Take a look at this title of contents:
1. Natural Fertility
2. Cleansing the Body With Whole Foods
3. Natural Living
4. Exercise for Fertility
5. Natural Family Planning
6. Real Foods
7. Super Foods for Fertility (an aside: Donielle developed our Nutritional Healing checklist on Fertility Flower which hopefully helps you incorporate more of these fertility super foods into your diet)
8. What Not to Eat
9. The ‘Perfect’ Fertility Diet
10. Alternative Therapies for Infertility
12. The Fertility Plan
13. Recipes and Instructions for Real Food and Natural Living
While she was writing the book, Donielle asked permission to use screenshots from Fertility Flower to illustrate points. I’m not sure if those screenshots made it to the final cut but I was happy to oblige.
Get this book as soon as you can! I’m anxiously awaiting my pre-ordered copy from Amazon.